Wednesday, April 15, 2009

When it rains it pours

Well, we gave our 30 day notice today. It went better then planned. I think she was kinda expecting it. On a more sour note my poor mothers horse colicked this morning. The vet was already coming out for a shot clinic which was good. He said that he had an impaction in the small intestine. He gave Desi a bunch of shots and oil and stuff. Told mom to keep walking him and if we didn't see anything come out the business end to haul him up to the vets ranch and he would give him the super drench. If that doesn't work she will have to put him down as she can't afford the 5000 dollar surgery. (Remember, no job) I haven't heard from her yet I really hope they don't have to put him down. When I left the barn this afternoon he was looking more bright eyed and acting hungry but nothing had come out yet.
Tomorrow I meet with the new barn owner to sign papers and put a deposit down. I hope it will still be for 2 horses.
Keep your fingers crossed for us.

2 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

Oh I hope so, too. I can't stand the thought of you losing him. WOULD YOU PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS HE POOPS?! I never envisioned myself writing that sentence.

The Wife said...

got my fingers crossed on both hands!

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA