Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stess...part two.

So Mom and I have decided to move the horses. We spent the afternoon looking at some other barns in the area. They all have their perks and downfalls. I am excited to be able to move somewhere closer to my own home. It will give me gobs more ride time (yeah). I am going to try to leave on as good of terms as possible. I think it will be hard though. I feel like I use to when I had to break up with a boyfriend. You know it's for the best but it is still hard. Mom thinks that we should give them notice and money for the pro-rated month and bail. She feels like they will try and screw us out of money or do something damaging to our property. The Hunter agrees with her. I have consented to do it her way. The other thing I am totally bumbed about is that I won't be able to give lessons to the that sweet little boy Captain Energy. Oh Well. I am not real sure where we will be going but I think it will be to a barn where a lot of our friends already board. So that will be cool.
Any way. I am sure you'll be hearing more about this whole debacle.

5 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

Hang in there Lil Mama. Like the song you're playing me right now says, "It'll be okay." Sounds like you got it all lined out. Keep us updated!

Josh and Teri Duggan said...

Good luck on the move! Sounds like a good move though! Your little cowboy is soooo cute!

Meg said...

Yay! GREAT move...literally!

Good for you! Hugs to the both of you!

Unknown said...

We're moving too. It's really hard, for so many reasons.

Here's to better trails ahead - for all of us.

Pony Girl said...

Oh, I am sorry to hear about this drama. I do not board at a stable, so I don't know how hard it can be. But I can only imagine, with so many personalities and different ways of doing things.....it has to be difficult at times. I do think you did nothing wrong to cause the barn owner to get so upset and take it out on your mom! Nobody deserves to be treated that way! I hope your new place is great, can't wait to hear and see all about it!

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA