Thursday, April 16, 2009

Is that the sun I see?

Well we didn't have to put down Desi. Thank goodness. Mom got him to the vet and they said the impaction had broken up and everything else felt fine, just to keep an eye on him. He was still acting a little puny today, but he had pooped and it was oily and runny. That means he has passed the oil and water they drenched him with. So everything seems to moving along.
Mom and I went and put our deposit in at the new barn. I am pretty excited. The stalls are smaller (sorry Bob) but it's closer to home so hopefully I'll be able to get him out more often. Yeah! This is a pretty big barn and someone falls off on a regular basis so I should have lots of stories to tell as soon as we move in.



Also here are some pictures of Easter. Enjoy






TLC's first Easter basket TLC and the egg.


What happens when you give TLC an egg

I am so proud of this one. TLC was totally riding this trike all by himself.

4 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

Love TLC and really EXCITED about the horse poop! Again, falls into the "never thought I'd form this sentence" category. Great news on all fronts girly!

Mrs. Mom said...

TLC is getting SO big already!! Much too cute!!!

Vaquerogirl said...

I'm so glad you are excited about the move. I am too!

Josh and Teri Duggan said...

Great pics! Love the one with blue lips! Totally adorable! Tike today, Harley tomorrow!

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA