Sunday, April 26, 2009

Small miracles

So I don't know if I mentioned it but a very young friend of mine is in a coma after falling with her horse. (He slipped in a warm-up arena at a show) She is only 16. She has been in the coma for almost a month . Her parents have an online journal set up for her friends and other family members to check. I am so excited to read today that she opened her eyes and blinked. She is also now breathing on her own and has moved her legs around a bit. I was just so happy to hear she is doing better that I had to share it with you.
Any way. Other then that everything is great. The moving day for the ponies is getting closer and I am happy about that. I am also a little stressed. The Hunter is going to make the necessary repairs to the barn we are at now. It has me anxious and I am not really sure why. I'll have to get back to you on that. Next weekend I get to go to my favorite place on earth. The Dolittle Ranch for a Sandy Collier clinic. I won't be riding but I really like Sandy and always learn a lot just by listening. My very good friends own the ranch and I love hanging out with them. I'll take pictures. It's like paradise. Maybe not for them cause they have to take care of it, but I can't imagine a better place to live.

2 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

I will add your dear little friend and her family to my prayer list, girly. Have fun with Sandy and hope the move goes well. :)

C-ingspots said...

I'm very happy to hear about your friend's progress. That is a good sign. Will keep her in my prayers. Amazing how fast life can change huh?
Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday. Always good to hear from friends.
Glad to hear you're feeling better too, and the barn stuff is getting worked out. Have fun at the clinic!

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA