Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Show

So I went to a little one day show with my mom on Sunday. I was thinking Bob was going to be really good......then we went in to the actual class. Unfortunately and to my great dismay my darling angle of a horse has become what we in the biz like to call "ring sour". Ugh. I was hoping that it was just that maybe it was a once in a while thing but noooo. Hmmm. This will be a challenge. Any suggestions.

On another note. Is the moon making all men be assholes or just the ones that live in my town? I swear sometimes I could hit him in the head 47 times with a pick axe and not feel bad about it.

4 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

You probably could. ;-)

SEB said...

Any opportunity you get ride in an areana with other people and just ride around and do "stuff" don't make a big deal out of it. Ride like you would at home. Ride relaxed. And at shows try and get rid of any anxiety/tension you have before you get on.

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

I'm with SEB...try to just go some places and do some other things with him. Tack him up just like if you were going to show and then do some fun stuff.

Lil Mama said...

Thanks gals. That's basicaly what we do. He is super great, but the minute we enter the ring to show. He's an ass. He has learned the difference. I don't know how but he has. Apparently this is a pretty common problem. It's the same thing with giving your dog a bath. They just know.

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA