Monday, April 12, 2010
About The Hunter
So the question has been asked, "what attracted me to The Hunter?" Well That's a long story Harold. The minute I saw him I told my girlfriend I was going to marry that man. This was funny because at the time I was living with someone else. (I know I am a total shack up hussy). There are actually a lot of things about The Hunter that I really love. They are as follow but not necessarily in this order.
1. He has a wicked sense of humor. He can make me laugh even when I am totally mad at him. He is very witty and sarcastic (like me) so we totally "get" each other.
2. He is very smart. He is one of those people who can read something once and remember it forever. And on top of that he's good at math. A skill I lack so it balances us out since I am a faster reader.
3. The Hunter is one of the hardest working men I have ever met. He hardly ever takes a sick day (of course there is the several weeks he takes off for hunting, but that's different). I always say he's like a shark If he stops moving he'll probably drown. He never, never, never leaves a project unfinished. (A trait uncommon in most men) If he starts a project he works like a maniac until it is finished. Not only is he fast but he also takes a lot of pride in his work so it is always done correctly with out shortcuts.
4. He is the savenist damn person you ever have seen. This happens to be a curse as well as a gift.
5. He is a great Dad. He gets down and plays with our boy for hours. He is always generous with hugs and kisses. Our little boy probably spends more time with his dad then most kids get to with their fathers.
6. Strength. I really love his strength. I have been known to use a man as a doormat. (I know it's hard to believe). There is no way I can walk on this man. He has a backbone of iron.(again a blessing and a curse). He also, sticts to his principals (even if it means I can't shop at Walmart).
7. He is fiercely loyal
The list of things I hate depends on the day. Having said this it is mostly as follows.
1.He is anal about certain things. Such as, he gets all pissy if I put the butter back on the wrong shelf in the fridge. This can also lead to other stupid arguments. like I left a spoon on the cutting board or other such nonsense (never mind I do all his laundry and put it away and clean the entire house as well as rear his only born son.)
2. He has a quick temper, and can be moody (he is a Gemini). He has a horrible tendency to take out whatever is bugging him on the moment on those around him (me). Of course if you wait 10 minutes his mood with usually shift.
3.He can be stubborn and closed minded. If it's not his idea it suck and there probably isn't anything you can say that will change his mind so save your breath.
that probably hit on most of it. I really do love him and even at his worst, I know he loves me and TLC. He tells me all the time that he like being married and wouldn't change it. So I got that goin for me.
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2009 (56)