Saturday, August 29, 2009

Screaming men/boys Laundry, Dishes, Pick up Toys

So I am feeling a little worn out. After commenting on "Gizzards and Calf Fries" blog about her darling Hubby not wanting to go to the DR. Who do you think should injure his very own self? You got it. The Hunter. Always the Ass Hole, he didn't let me down. First he got me up at 4:45 (yes in the morning) to put his socks on. " My dearest" I said. "If you can't put your socks on I hardly think your going to be able to hang sheet metal all day" (insert batting eyelashes) He then demanded I make him lunch because he had to leave in ten minutes. Well he ended up staying home because he couldn't walk. (Sciatica) Needles to say he's been the dream boat ever since. (I have reminded myself daily that it is against the law to kill, maim or light fire to you husband, besides I think if I kill him I don't get the insurance money)He however has gone to the Dr. although there isn't anything they can really do. This means I can not leave TLC with him to go ride. Big Bummer. Did I mention TLC is teething again. (Hoo-fucking-ray). My day has been filled with nothing but catering to a bunch of babies. AHHHHH! I think my head might explode.

P.s It's 104 degrees today.

3 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Girl, that feeling... has been in THIS house too!!! Hang tough and do what I do- strawberry wine coolers and BROWNIES!! ;)

TLC looks way too cute in his hat too!! Hope he gets over teething REAL quick. Like, as in, yesterday! LOL

The Wife said...

Oh you poor thing! The older babies are MUCH worse. I feel your pain.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Get that whining man/boy to the chiropractor girl. If nothin' else, you can leave him there for an hour of peace and quiet - all to yourself. Oh wait, I forgot about TLC. Maybe you could get the office staff to start fussing over him and then just slip out. Hey, his dad's there and in pain so they'll take great care of him. ;)

Oh, and ice works wonders for that, too. And WALKING around. Tell him to get off the bed and out of the house.

BTW, I'm in the Fresno area. Sorry it's taken me SO LONG to get over here and tell you that. I am up to my eyeballs in "To Do" lists. I've started applying sticky notes to my body.

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA