Monday, December 1, 2008

Random stuff

So today I wanted to just be a little random. Mostly cuz that's how my little brain works.

Since I have posted pictures of the big-bad-hunter I thought I would capture his more domestic side. (notice the hunting knife strapped to his hip. Just in case of a kitchen emergency)

The Hunter does not like store bought pies ( of course not that would be easy)
So he insists that we make pies our self. Including the crust. Let me just say, I am a lot of things but, I am not a good pie crust maker. (yet) Lucky for me I now have TLC to keep me from having to do a lot of the work. I did get to peel and slice all the apples.(jealous)







We also made a pumpkin pie. They both turned out great. I guess its worth all the work. ... Don't tell the Hunter I said that.








My next thoughts are on my good show horse, Bob...



besides my little dog Loretta, Bob could be the silliest creature on earth. I love him dearly. He has no idea he's a horse. I don't know what he thinks he is but he thinks it fits in my back pocket. (Bob is 16.2 and 1035lbs). He was a bottle baby. Right now he has one good leg. Poor guy. You see Bob is an acrobat. Apparently because I don't get to work him like he needs these days, he has taken to kicking the walls of the stall. Both back legs are now stocked up. Lovely. Also for some reason which I can't afford to pay for. He is lame on the front left. Grand. At first I thought it was an abscess. Three weeks later we don't think so any more. I am very concerned that he has re injured a suspencory ligament. AHHHH! When it rains it pours.


5 comments:

The Wife said...

Love the pictures of the hubby in the kitchen with the knife strapped on! I should have taken pictures of mine doing the dishes over and over and over this weekend. He's so good!

I swear, my horses can never stay sound. They seek out ways to hurt themselves. I figured it was just me!

Lil Mama said...

I guess if a horse can hurt themselves they will!

Vaquerogirl said...

Those are cute pictures. And let me just say I'm glad the HUnter had the knife and not you!

Lil Mama said...

cut your finger one time and no one lets you forget it!

Mikey said...

Lol at the hubby! You know those men, they'll use that knife to cut the pie too, no matter where it's been lately...
He can cook though!! I am impressed! He and Wade should get together, they could do a cookbook :) lol
BTW.... YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! I want to know 6 things. Head over to my blog for the rules

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA