Monday, December 29, 2008

Wow!!!

Believe it or not I made it thru Christmas without self destructing. It was touch and go there for a while. Poor TLC got his schedule toatally messed up for a couple days. He's back on track now. Whew. Wore me out. I never did get everything done, but do we ever? I have so much I want to blog about and not enough time. So you'll have to keep checking back with me.

I thought I would post a few cute pics of my favorite boy(s)

So handsome !!!!

Mister blue eyes.




Any way The littlest cowboy got lots of toys from santa. Of course I am a horrible mom and didn't get any pictures of him opening any of them. It was a little slow anyway. Next year I am sure he'll just tear into them.





This is a picture of TLC's cousin she is 3 months younger but cute as a button. He should be getting another girl cousin around the 9th of January.




let me tell you she is the sleepinest baby you ever saw. She slept like this the whole time. What do you think TLC was doing.... Screaming!





The Hunter is takeing off for Arizona for a Deer/Javolina hunt on Tuesday. TLC and I will be staying here this year. I'll make sure to post picture of the hunt when he gets back. (I know how you all love pictures of dead critters.)




oops

5 comments:

The Wife said...

Glad you made it thru the holidays. My neck kinda hurts from looking at your pics! LOL! Cute kiddos.

Lil Mama said...

I know I didn't think about it before I posted. Oops.

Mikey said...

Awww, cutest babies!! Glad you made it thru the holidays. Wish you were coming this way! Next year!

Vaquerogirl said...

Do you know how to use the rotate button? I'll show ya!
Cut pics anyway- of course I"m the GANNAMA so I'd think so!

Building Life in AK said...

Very pretty picture of you and lil' man. I like Jeff's beard; he looks Alaskan!
Man, you are a blog maniac, how fantastic! I am tryin to decipher who your fellow bloggers are, but am sure they are the great group of extended horse crazies, some of whom I miss dearly.
Great job on the blog, I look forward to letting the boys "get to know" Jr.

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA