Sunday, February 22, 2009

He's Back!

Well it's been a stellar day. I got my teeth brushed and 2 whole loads of laundry washed! Not folded mind you, but washed. They can just sit in the laundry basket till I get to feelin froggy. The Hunter has returned from his camping trip with the boys. I am glad to report he is acting very sweet. Too sweet. Apparently when I said I was going to go lay down for a while, he felt that was an invitation to follow me. I explained that what he had in mind was NOT napping. Any way. Thanks for all the support you all give. Sometimes I really need to hear I am right from people other then my wonderful mother. She is really good at telling me I am right.
Next week should be fun, I get to go to the Dentist. I love going to the dentist. He is hot! He looks like a living Ken doll. Sometimes I actually feel funny about him putting his hands in my mouth because he is so good looking. Mmmm Dr. Troy. On Wed I get to go to court. I have a dispute with Unemployment. That should be fun. I'll keep you all posted.

2 comments:

The Wife said...

My laundry is sitting on the chair. It'll sit there until I either wear it or....wear it!

Just don't suck the doctor's fingers! That might be a little odd!

Train Wreck said...

?? Um I thought that is all you had to do, with your laundry?We are supposed to put it away? Who knew? LOL I had to catch up on your "Conversation" Don't worry We have "Conversations" too.Which also lead up to no conversing. I am good at it too. I can not converse for several days. He is usually the one to apologize. Which is only right as he is the one at fault! "Nap" hahahah yes our men are the same there. Somehow they think tings will get better with a "nap!" You said it girl..."men!"

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA