Saturday, February 21, 2009

Because I love you all.

OK. Because I love you all I thought I would let you in on this. So if you have been following, The Hunter and I have been having world war 3 lately. Now just so you know I am pretty easy goin....till you push me too far. Well he did. It doesn't happen often but. He was leaving to go camping with his friends. Not a big deal. He gave me a whole days notice. Again not a big deal. However I wanted to go ride and wanted him to watch TLC. He couldn't do it because he had to go shopping and pack so he could leave right after work on Thursday. BIG DEAL! I don't ask much but when I do you better come thru. Lots of yelling and cussing and refusing to budge ensued. I didn't talk to him for a couple days. Before he left he called to tell me that he had tried to take care of the problem with the phone and the Internet. Hmmmm. Trying to fix things are we? I remained aloof. I get home and this is the note I find.(This is why I love him) I swear I don't make this stuff up.

Gin,
Every married couple has the same conversation we had. I'll do better. I love you and Junior! I married you because I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

P.S.
Could you bet my Lotto ticket before Sat night.

How can I not melt? I think it's hysterical that he called our knock down drag out fight a conversation. (remember this is an Italian and Portuguese fighting here) and second I think it's so funny he asked me to play his lotto.
Ah... men.


6 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

It's good to see he's got his priorities straight.....are you gonna tell him if he wins?! Let me guess!! lol

Heather said...

I like the Ah...Men closure pretty close to Amen! LOL I think I could write a bunch of posts and end with Ah...Men! Hope you get to go riding when he comes back!

Mrs. Mom said...

LOL wow- and I thought Irish on Irish was interesting at times! ;) (OK, so its not. We just "look" at each other and thats about it..lol)

Glad it is smoothing over. Least it is never dull! ;)

The Wife said...

ROTLF! What a man! Make sure and get that lotto. Maybe you should tell him, sorry, I was too busy cookin', cleanin' and takin' care of TLC to play the lotto. ;o) But then that would be the weekend you would have won!

Mikey said...

Awww, that is the sweetest thing!! Him's a keeper!!

Building Life in AK said...

Well, all I can say is.....that better be a winning ticket!
That was sweet, and it is SO hard for men to admit when they are wrong.
I remember fighting with you. It is NOT easy! Thank goodness I always won:P
BTW
We have so much for newborn boys, it is a true blessing. Thanks for asking. We are always working to keep Roman going. He is virtually ALL in 3T and is 16 mos old! Man, we make huge kids! I purposely bumped him up to the Toddler nursery WAY early b/c he looked like a freak next to all of his peers. That, and one day, I caught him "hugging" a sweet lil' Eskimo girl, she was in a chokehold and looked like a blow fish!! He looked so proud. In a blink of an eye, Gin...this all goes so fast!

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA