Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a weekend.

Wow, what a weekend. Things I used to take for granted are going to birthday/baby shower/parties. Saturday The Hunter, The Littlest Cowboy (TLC) and My very own self went to our friends son's 2nd birthday. There were about 100 little kids there and they were all screaming that high pitched, too much cake and soda scream and running around the house about 1000 miles per hour. TLC was of course fascinated. This party also happened to take place at prime nap time. I have to say though I was super proud. He hardly fussed at all. He was of course over stimulated beyond limits. Did I mention he's teething again. (Yeah! My new favorite thing). His normal bedtime is at about 6:00. 7 at the latest. He didn't get to sleep till about 8:30. Today we threw my sister-in-law her baby shower. We were at the hall from 1:30 till 6:00. Again my little boy was sooooo good. I really hope this is a sign of things to come. Like being able to take him any where. (We call him a wash and wear kid) He did have a small melt down right about the time we were cleaning up... Oh Darn I had to take him home early.
A big thank you and kiss for the BEST MOM IN THE WORLD. She stayed and helped clean up so I could take (TLC) home and put him to bed.

3 comments:

Vaquerogirl said...

Oh I just couldn't hear him cry any more! I finally had to literally kick everyone out!
He was a good little guy today though! You were great too! A born leader!

Lil Mama said...

It's a good thing I have a leader for a mom!

Train Wreck said...

100 kids! Holy freaking snotty noses Batman! NO WAY! you are a brave woman!

Well post your wheelbarrow picture already! I wanna see! They are pretty comfy!

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA