Wednesday, July 18, 2012

How bout a little update


So I have been purty busy these days. At least that's how it feels. TLC finaly started pre-school and loves it! He just had his forth b-day and is already riding on two wheels! I am so stinkin proud of that kid. Now if I could just get him to leave that darn dog alone for 5 freakin minutes, we'd be in business. I haven't killed the Hunter yet or lit him on fire with white gas, so I got that goin for us. It's July so he's about to start huntin pretty soon.  He got drawn (huntin talk for picked) for a an awesome deer/elk hunt in Nevada. Killen stuff always makes him happy.


Last week my BF, my friend Mrs. M and I took the kids to Columbia CA. It's an old mining town that was turned into a State park in the 30's. It was pretty awesome (even if it was 105degrees outside). The kids got to do a little gold panning, old timey bowling, candle dipping and we all rode the stagecoach (surprisingly enough it was my first time in a coach).

                                                 Here is TLC doing some gold panning.

                                           All the kids at the Wells Fargo Staging area.
                                  My BF getting ready to board. That's Mrs M in the window.
TLC

No comments:

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA