Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One of these days....Pow! Right to the moon

So I know not all of you know me personally.(unfortunately) But I do not lead what you would call a "blissful" life. The Hunter is a pain in my ass at least 91% of the time. The last couple of days I would really like to shoot him. The thought occurred to me today, if he were a horse I would have to sell him. I mean, He's good lookin, and a hard worker, but his attitude stinks! (I am being kind here). He might be the down right most unpleasant man on the earth. He has a couple redeeming factors. All of which were out weighed today by his sheer obnoxiousness! There really wasn't even a fight today. He just walks around the house in a grumpy mood. Cussing at inanimate objects. Huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf. He is lucky he married such an easy going gal. (who like to drink and has a lot of friends she can visit) If things don't change I will have to find a husband number two!

4 comments:

Patches said...

Haha Totally hear ya on that one too! Boys can be so dense sometimes! Deep breaths! And a couple shots always help too! lol

The Wife said...

I have one of those moody grumpy cussin' at crap that don't matter for nothing husbands too! I cringe when I have to take him in public. He can make simple tasks like going to Wal-Mart so miserable. What would they do without us?

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

I have to admit...It took years of training to turn my obnoxious and often grumpy boyfriend into a less obnoxious and less huffy husband. If we had not lived apart most of the time, I'm pretty sure I couldn't have stood it.

Best of luck to ya girlie...and pssstttt....A hair dryer up along side the head does wonders for their attitude. ;-)

Not that I advocate violence...

Or anything like that...

I'm just saying...

Vaquerogirl said...

Hang in there Sunshine. They don't all come out of the box as 'good' as your Daddy L!

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA