Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Nightmare at JC Penny's

You ever have one of those days/events where you later look back and go "boy that sure seemed like a good idea at the time."? Well today was one of those days. I took TLC to JC Penny's Portrait studio. Auntie Cracker and Sweetie pie met us there. So did The Hunters Twin sister, her boyfriend/baby daddy and their daughter Turtle. Hunters twin was late so by the time she got there TLC was already startin to get fussy. Oh boy.. here we go. So while we were waitin for Twin we decided to take single pics of the little critters. I am not sure but I think the lady helping take pictures did a couple lines of coke before lunch. She was so loud and obnoxious that TLC took one look at her and turned into Velcro boy. So finally we get through the picture taking ordeal. They tried to get TLC and Sweetie pie to sit on Auntie Cracker and Me and We made it very clear that we wanted no part of us to show in the pictures. "No problem" they say, "We will just crop you out". Oh by the way that's how they get cha, once they crop the picture, it's considered "enhanced" and you can no longer use your coupon. So after an hour and then finding out that we couldn't use our coupon on any of the REALLY BAD PICTURES they took of my screaming banshee of a child, they then informed me that there would be a sitting fee on every child in the picture. WHAT!!! You people told me when I specifically asked about sitting fees that there was only one and that I could use a coupon!!! Needles to say we left without any pictures and a whole hour and a half of my life that I will never get back. I got in the car looked at OD (who also went with us for support) by the way she is the worlds best sister, and said " I feel like I just broke up with a bad boyfriend. That is how drained I feel. End conclusion. Fuck JC Penny's Portraits in Sun Valley mall. You suck!
PS. before I left the house the cheap ass port-a-gee hunter says " why don't you just do it your self?" So now when I get home he gets to say "told ya so".

7 comments:

Building Life in AK said...

The JCP thing sucks in every way. You or your Mom could take better pictures anyway.
Tell the Hunter, NICE PICS!

The Wife said...

Yea not good! Plus you have to tell Hunter he was right! Oh my, that did suck all the way around!

WV: messa, I believe that was a messa!

Vaquerogirl said...

I would send a letter to the better business bureau- and the manager of JC Penny's in Concord California and the Corporate offices as well! I'm not foolin'!
Any one who makes my sweet angel of a grandbaby act like a Velcro boy should have their asses reamed up one side and down 'tother! Go girl! I can write the letters for you if needed!
Love
Grandma

Lil Mama said...

Aunty Cracker is already on it.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Wow. What a fun day. Who WOULDN'T want that memorialized in pictures? But you still make me laugh and it IS all about me you know. :)

I see Grandma comin' to the rescue in the comments there. You know, I LOVE her. I'm probably older than her but can she come be MY mom for awhile? I'll TRADE YA!

Happy Thanksgiving you sweet girl!

Train Wreck said...

Your mom sounds like my dad! "Write a letter to the BBB, or your state senator...ha ha seriously I have never (and now will never) go to those darn portrait studios! I wish I lived closer I would take your pictures for you. Your baby is too darn cute to sit and take that crap. I hope you didn't pay them anything. Have a Happy Thanksgiving My tolerable friend

City girl turned Country Girl said...

(I'm playing catch up on my reading, so sorry for the late comment)!

Lil Mama, you know I realize this was a crappy time for you but the way you worded that almost had me in tears of laughter!! On a serious note, that's a bunch of CRAP!!! They suck anyways, your little one is to cute for them HA!

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA