Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cheap a$$ port-a-gee

OK. So today it rained over five inches. For those of you in Oregon and Washington that is considered a lot in California. The Hunter has been a busy bee getting ready to go to Idaho for about three weeks. (Thank God I could use a break. He has been standin on my last good nerve!) So he gets home from runnin chores today and informs me that when it's raining it only costs you a couple bucks to have your truck washed. I have a feeling that in the future when the heavens open up I'll hear the Hunter yellin to get my pick up down to the car wash before the rain lets up.
WTF? Who's life did I sign up for?

4 comments:

Vaquerogirl said...

No kiddin? Only a few bucks! That is worth the drive!
BTW- I was soaked all day today!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Ummm okay...but since it is raining...doesn't that mean your truck will get muddy right away again?

So in the grand scheme of things you will actually pay more because you paid for the wash while it was raining and it will need another one again anyway when it dries up??

Men baffle me sometimes.

The Wife said...

ummm, wow. And you allow that man to have a gun?!

Robynn's Ravings said...

I'd be afraid to let that man outta my sight but, then again, uh, maybe not. Let's see, he's gonna be gone three weeks? If you don't hear from him in six weeks time, think about callin' someone.

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA