Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What a Loser!!!!

Hey there Y'all. I know I know. I am a total loser! I am so busy/lazy/busy I have hardly even turned my computer on lately. TLC is teething like mad. Today I think he caught a little bug or something too. He had a little fever and just cried and wanted to sit on my lap (with the boob in his mouth) all day. Huh, sounds a lot like the Hunter. Just kiddin. I had such high hopes for the day. Last night was the first time he's slept all night, but no. On top of his sick day, I had to take my devil dog (Loretta) to the vet. She was actually very good. Oh well tomorrow will be better. Right? I decided to start the day with a walk around the Lafayette reservoir with my buddy Ivy and her adorable daughter Paige. Paige looks like Boo from monsters Inc. She is so cute. I'll try to take pictures of her for you.
Also to let you know I am soooo excited. The Hunter is buying me a brand spankin' new truck. Ye Ha!!! I can't wait. We are going on Sunday to test drive. He is thinkin a 09 Dodge 2500 crew cab. I want the Mega cab. We'll see what happens. (he he) Any way miss you all. Sorry I was gone so long. I'll try to be better.
smooches.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I always love the tags you have for your posts! By the way you should check this out then you won't feel like such a loser! http://www.tartx.com/blog/?page_id=233

Robynn's Ravings said...

So sorry TLC's not feelin' well but I can't say I'm sorry he's gettin' teeth. That'd be pretty weird if he never got any.

And as a mother who has a nearly six year career nursing babies, well, I feel your pain.

Yahoo for the truck! The economy thanks you! Sounds fun. Enjoy and so glad you let us know you're still kickin'! :)

The Wife said...

A new truck always makes things better! Glad to hear from ya!

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA