Friday, October 10, 2008

My First Blog.

Well this is my first blog. I am a new mom. My son is only 3 months old. We haven't even hardly worn the shine off him yet. I am quickly learning that just because you think your going to have a plan for the day, you'd better be flexible because nap time could very well cross in to shopping, riding or chore time.
My husband is a hunter. Of course that makes me somewhat of a widow at this time of the year. Thankfully my best friend is my mother and she lives only 5 minutes away. I don't know what I would do without her. She allows me time to ride still. Which was another wake up call. I thought " Oh after the baby is born I'll just hop right back on the horse and everything will be like before" Uh not quite. I'll be lucky if I get to show at all next year. My poor horse (Bob) is so out of shape. I don't know who's worse off. Him or me?

2 comments:

Vaquerogirl said...

Yippee I'm the first to view and answer your blog! I sure do like your Momma! Who is she again?
You are gonna love this blogging thing!

Anonymous said...

Howdy and welcome to the "dark side" also known as the Blog-world!! I have enjoyed reading your posts so far...we live pretty close actually. I found your blog through your mom's (she seems like a pretty great mom!. In reading, I saw alot of similarities between us just back a few years...my "baby" just turned 21, so you made me a bit misty-eyed reading about your lil guy! The pic of the blacktail is great! Ours around these parts are good to hit 100 lbs!! Trapper Dude use to go outta state to hunt as well and that was my opportunity to eat stuff like Mac and Cheese too! Looking forward to more posts when time allows :)

The FamDamily

The FamDamily

My hunter

My hunter
Monster mule deer 2011

The Men On the Mountain

The Men On the Mountain

1st time at the beach

1st time at the beach

Harvest festival 2011

Harvest festival 2011

TLC and The Hunter

TLC and The Hunter
my boyz

TLC In Columbia CA

TLC In Columbia CA